Dubai offers you a lot of thrilling and exciting activities whenever you are visiting it. Skydive Dubai is also an adventurous and thrilling sport that is famous in the city for its excellent and innovative pursuit in aerial sports. You can experience an incredible and breathtaking free-fall with Skydive by leaping over the city of gold and witnessing the beautiful emirate of Dubai from a different perspective.
Skydive Dubai has two locations in the city with beautiful views, first one is over the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island and the other one is above the dunes or Arabic desert of Dubai. The location of Palm Jumeirah is open for visitors all around the year while the Arabian Desert dropzone is open from September to May. If you are not experienced and doing this the first time, then do not worry, your instructor will guide you about everything including a demonstration. Both of the locations have the best-qualified instructors for your gentle guidance back to the ground.
Here are some of the basic information and details about Skydive Dubai. Also, contact any Rent a Car Dubai company to book a car for your trip.
Things to Know about Skydive Dubai
Here is a list of things that you must know before you are going to try the adventurous sport of Skydive.
- Always wear easy, comfortable, and athletic clothes, and shoes during Skydive.
- You must be at least 12 years old to experience such activity. And if you are between the ages of 12 to 17, you should check in with your parents or legal guardians with whom you are visiting the Skydive.
- When your instructor is giving you instructions and guidance before or during your activity pay full attention to him. Do not ignore his instructions otherwise, you may have to face some trouble.
- There is a weight or BMI limit for Skydive, for female participants, it should be 90 kgs or 198.0 lbs or less. And for male participant’s weight must be 100 kgs or lbs 220 or less.
- Pregnant women are not allowed for Skydive.
- Participants who are under the influence of drugs, medicine, or alcohol are not allowed.
- You are not allowed to carry any sharp object, knife, or lighter along with you.
- If a person is 60 years old or more on his day of Skydive, a doctor’s certificate will be required to ensure the fitness of the client.
- Moreover, your expenses will not be included in the package you are availing of.
Skydive Dubai Outline
You can imagine yourself reaching over a man-made floating palm island with amazing speed from an awful height of 13,000 feet. And apparently, you are opening your parachutes in between free fall. This is the once-in-a-lifetime experience of your Skydive in Dubai. You can get into the lapse of Blue horizon and enjoy the morphine rush on the ground with amazing views of either the Arabian Desert or a palm area.
About this Thrilling Sport/Activity
Here is something that you should know about this activity and what type of things is included in your package.
- Discover the eye-catching beauty of the city of gold from the horizon and get ready to experience the adrenaline rush.
- Your pick and drop services are to be provided by the company.
- The timings of Palm drop zone is 10 am to 3 pm.
- The timing for the desert drop zone is 7 am to 4 pm.
- This exciting activity of half an hour will be conducted by a trained and experienced professional.
- During this briefing session, each participant will be provided with top-notch safety equipment.
Skydive Dubai Policies
Here are some of the policies about Skydive Dubai
- Confirmation Policy
You may receive a confirmation voucher through your email within a day after your booking. If your preferred slots are unavailable then an alternative schedule according to your reference along with a confirmation voucher will be sent. In case your plan is changed, you may choose to cancel the bookings before confirmation and get a full refund back.
- Payment Terms Policy
You have to pay your total tour cost, 0 days before the date of booking.
- Refund Policy
No refund policy is applicable once after confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy
If you canceled your booking 1 day before the travel then 100 percent of your tour cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
After booking for Skydive Dubai, also get in touch with any cheap rent a car Dubai agency to hire an economical car for your trip.
Some basic and main points are discussed above in this blog. Whenever you are in Dubai for your trip or holidays and you are confused about how to spend them, it is the best solution to your confusion. Skydive Dubai gives you an exciting experience with unforgettable memories.