As far as appliances go I love my Shark Ninja Coffee Bar
Coffee has always been one of my favourite drinks. I enjoy having flavoured creamer which was a real treat compared to sugar and milk. Then coffee shops started offering iced coffee or blended coffee drinks and I would have them on a special occasion.
Now with the Coffee Bar, I do not have to go outside of the house for a special coffee. I can enjoy it right in the comfort of my own home. I have gone through many reviews on websites like the coffee maven before buying this product.
What I love about this Shark Ninja Product:
- The reusable filter area or you can use a filter.
- I really love the water tank being clear and that you can always have it full.
- You can choose a full pot, half pot or by the cup.
- I also like that I can have non-diluted iced coffee
- It is programmable which is great to have your coffee waiting for you in the morning.
I am impressed with the Shark Ninja Coffee Bar system. I have never had something so versatile and that does more than just make a pot of coffee. Also if I want to take my iced coffee on the go, I can with the thermal cup with a plastic straw.
More Information on the Ninja Coffee Bar:
- Multi-Serve Dial lets you CHOOSE A SIZE for a cup, travel mug, half carafe, or carafe
- Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology allows you to dial up the flavor richness level and CHOOSE A BREW: Classic, Rich, Over Ice, or Specialty
- Auto-iQ One Touch Intelligence draws just the right amount of water needed from the reservoir based on the brew size and brew type you select
- 43 oz. Glass Carafe & Precise Temp Warming plate, keeps your coffee at the ideal drinking temperature with a 2-hour auto-off feature.
- Includes: 18oz. Hot and Cold Tumbler, Glass Ninja Easy Milk Frother, 40 recipe cookbook, permanent filter, Ninja coffee scoop, & 43oz. Glass Carafe with warming plate
When thinking of coffee and home and the money you will save in the long run consider investing in the Shark Ninja Coffee Bar System.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive a product from the company above and the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.