Cookies and Cream Candy Trifle
This is my own rendition of a Valentine’s Day Trifle using Cookies and Cream pudding, Peanut M&Ms, Brownies and more. This of course can be used at any time with ingredients of your choice. Do you have a favorite trifle?
- 1-16oz CoolWhip
- 4-small packages of Cookies n’ Cream Pudding (make as directed)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chopped Pecans or nut of your choice
- Peanut M&Ms
- 1 Box Brownies 13×9 Family Size box
- Make brownies according to package.
- Make sure CoolWhip is fridge temp (not frozen)
- Chop Nuts or purchase already chopped nuts.
- After brownies are cooled break up into pieces.
- I started with my bottom layer of cool whip then
- I added a layer of brownie bites, then a layer of pudding. Drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled nuts.
- Then I repeated my layers until I got close to the top; my last layer being coolwhip.
- Then I poured my Peanut M&Ms in the center and arranged to make a circle.
- At this time I took my chopped pecans and spread them around the outside of my Peanut M&Ms.
- Covered with saran wrap and put in the fridge for 1 1/2 hours.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.