|Easy Butterscotch Pound Cake Recipe||
#ratingval# from #reviews# reviews
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix (straight from the box)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 sm. instant vanilla pudding mix (straight from the box)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips
- optional: confectionary sugar, water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients. Mix well for 4 minutes.
- Gently stir in butterscotch chips.
- Pour into well greased and floured Bundt pan and bake.
- Bake approximately 1 hour (generally takes the full time).
- Let cool then carefully turn the cake onto a plate.
- You can make up a thin drizzle of confectionary sugar & milk (i estimate about 1 cup confectionary sugar and 2 tbsp milk)-if you need more drizzle you can adjust the measurements.
- Chocolate Version**Simple spin on this recipe is to substitute the vanilla cake with devils food, and the butterscotch chips for peanutbutter chips.** the vanilla pudding can be changed to chocolate if preferred for the chocolate version.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.