With the progression of technology, the challenges related to digital traps have increased for both parents and teenagers. We hear several cases of teens facing cyber bullying which leads to anxiety and depression. Such issues normally occur due to the excessive and unrestricted use of the smart devices and the Internet. The rising digital concerns have elevated the demands for parental controls. But, out of so many options, which one is the best parental control software?
After testing so many parental apps, I decided to use the FamilyTime parental control app. And here is my FamilyTime review to guide other parents towards smart parenting!
My Reasons to Stick to FamilyTime App
When I started exploring tools and software to monitor my children’s digital activities, I looked for the following factors and found all of them only in one app i.e. FamilyTime.
FamilyTime allows you to explore a few of its features on the free package. Once you get the knack of it, you can switch to the premium package for several more options. You can even subscribe for monthly, quarterly or yearly FamilyTime premium packages and that too in fairly affordable prices.
Easy to Use
Surely, it is extremely hassle-free to install, signup and activate and is even easier for kids to understand. Because FamilyTime provides separate dashboards for children and parents.
A software that keeps my child’s data safe is something I would want to have, as a parent. FamilyTime ensures the security of child’s data and keeps it well protected.
Customer support assists you in all ways possible. They are readily available for live chats in case you have any concerns, they provide you the answers to your queries.
FamilyTime is easily compatible with both iOS and the Android devices. You don’t have to worry about managing several parental accounts for all your kids because FamilyTime lets you monitor unlimited devices from a single dashboard. Too good to be true? Have a look yourself! Go now to the app store on your phone and get the app now. For first 3 days, you can use all premium features of FamilyTime for free.
FamilyTime brings the solution to every possible parenting concern with its valuable features.
The one I found most useful are written below:
- Call History: Parents can access the information about dialed, received and missed calls on their teen’s phone.
- App Blocking: You can put any questionable app to Blacklist to block your child’s access to that app. You can even view the list of apps installed on their device. Or if you aren’t sure what is going on with their Snapchat you can install snapchat spy to keep track of who they are interacting with.
- Web Monitoring: Parents can view bookmarks and visited sites.
- SMS Tracking: You can have access to text message on their device.
- GPS Location: Parents can view the current location of their child and can even track location history along with the date and time details.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.