Disclosure: I received a copy of the above movie in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
I was so excited to share my love of Incredibles 2 with my grandchildren and husband as I was able to go to LA back in June for the release in the movie theaters. I wanted to share a couple of things to watch for in Incredibles 2 if you haven’t already seen it. OR if you have possibly you didn’t notice the first time around.
Did you Notice These 5 Things in Incredibles 2?
- Roles will be reversed in this movie, and it is really fun to see the change from Mr. Incredibles duties and Elastigirl’s new adventures.
- Incredibles 2 starts off 15 seconds after Incredibles ended. Pretty cool right? So no one has aged even though it took 14 years for this sequel to come to the big screen.
- Jack-Jack actually has ALL THE POWERS. He catches fire, he turns to steel, he turns into a super strong beast. He’s able to escape Syndrome in this way, leaving the villain to get sucked into a jet engine in the process. However, and this is key, Jack-Jack is too far up in the air for his family to see all this transpire. As such, they apparently don’t realize their baby actually has powers.
- Find out what calms Jack-Jack down when he gets upset.
- Did you figure out why Violet’s date stands her up on their date?
Let me know in the comments if you caught or know any or all of the 5 Things above.
In INCREDIBLES 2, Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose superpowers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side.
That’s what makes this family so Incredible.
Like INCREDIBLES 2 on Facebook
Follow INCREDIBLES 2 on Twitter
Follow INCREDIBLES 2 on Instagram
Visit the official INCREDIBLES 2 website here
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.