Available on DVD May 8, 2018
NEW YORK – April 3, 2018 – The Bubble Guppies are swimming back to DVD for a new release starring everyone’s favorite aquatic dog, Bubble Puppy. Available May 8, Bubble Guppies: Bubble Puppy’s Awesome Adventures includes five fluffy, deep-sea adventures that find Bubble Puppy in all sorts of situations that he must overcome with the help of his fellow Guppies. Whether they’re working together to build Bubble Puppy a new doghouse or diving deep to meet the Wizard of Oz-tralia, there’s no shortage of aquatic adventures. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Bubble Guppies: Bubble Puppy’s Awesome Adventures will be available on DVD May 8 for the suggested retail price of $10.99.
Bubble Guppies: Bubble Puppy’s Awesome Adventures contains the following episodes:
- Temple of the Lost Puppy! – When Bubble Puppy magically disappears, the Guppies learn about jewels and other lost puppies on their journey to find him.
- Wizard of Oz-Tralia! – After Molly and Gil meet a nature show host from Australia, they can’t wait to learn all about Australian animals.
- The New Doghouse! – The Guppies learn about neighborhoods as they team up with their neighbors to build Bubble Puppy the ultimate doghouse.
- Sheep Doggy! – The Guppies take a field trip to Farmer Joe’s barnyard to learn about farm chores and help his sheepdog get out of a hay heap of trouble.
- Bubble Kitty! – There’s a new pet in Bubbletucky – Bubble Kitty! Molly, Gil, and the Guppies learn all about cats as they set out to return Bubble Kitty to her home on Meownt Rushmore.
Bubble Guppies: Bubble Puppy’s Awesome Adventures fast facts:
Street Date: May 8, 2018
Catalog: 59194938000 (US); 59194939000 (CAN)
Running Time: 114 Minutes
Audio: English, French, and Spanish Stereo Dolby Digital
Nickelodeon, now in its 38th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated kids’ basic cable network for 22 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com
. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV, Nickelodeon
, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.