Disclosure: I received products from TaniUSA in order to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.
If you were with me during my Mother’s Day Gift Guide you probably remember me doing the review on Tani’s SilkCut Slips. Well, Tani’s products aren’t just for women as I am about to show you.
Tani’s SilkCut Classic Boxer Brief
If the Dad in your life likes to be comfortable in their underwear my husband is swearing by Tani’s SilkCut Classic Boxer Brief. He told me he would love another 6 pairs at least so he would have one for every day of the week. Roger told me that wearing these is the most comfortable pair of underwear he has had or a close tie to some other ones I reviewed back during the holidays for him.
These come in a variety of colors of bright blue, grey, white, black and navy.
- The only men’s underwear made with Micro Modal® AIR
- The fabric is thinner, finer and more durable than the finest silk
- Naturally, breathable fabric keeps you cooler and dryer
- Made from natural materials, your underwear is biodegradable
These SilkCut Classic Boxer briefs are their best selling boxer briefs. They are lightweight and breathable just like their SilkCut Classic Boxer Brief. It is known as the best quality men’s boxer brief on the market today! Tani guarantees that these will be the most comfortable underwear you have ever tried.
Another awesome product from Tani is their Move Performance Leggings.
These performance leggings come in black, dark grey and navy. I chose the Navy in an XL but they seem to be a bit too big for my husband, yet the XXL underwear fit him perfect so keep that in mind when you order ones for your Dad or a “Dad” in your life.
- Bonded side seams guarantee a perfect fit
- Innovative molded pouch for added room & comfort
- Free-cut edge eliminates the need for binding or hems
- Super quick-drying, breathable, won’t pill
- High performance, 8-way stretch Italian Microfibre
- Superior durability & easy care
Tani has many other items for the guy/ or Father in your life. Visit their website and social media below:
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.