1byOne can help you enjoy the holidays even more!
Every year we go out and get our real Christmas tree, decorate it with white lights and ornaments, then decorate parts of the house. I love the end result but I do not enjoy the act of doing it all. I know that sounds lame but for me, it is just one added thing to my to-do list. On the bright side, the memories we make together as a family make it worthwhile in the end.
Now you can enjoy the holidays even more with 1byone! Lights for Christmas are so enjoyable.
Now I did take pictures. I felt like a kid in a candy shop moving it around the room to see if I could get the best angle. I also did a video, which I was telling my husband all about it.
- Designed for indoors and outdoors – Never again go through the trouble of unwrapping and hanging individual strands of Christmas lights. Simply place Christmas Laser Light in the ground outside or on the floor inside and enjoy festive year-round energy-efficient lights that never need replacing.
- Star and Christmas Tree Patterns – Perfect for creating a festive atmosphere, this Laser Light projects both red stars and green Christmas trees onto any garden, exterior surface, or interior room.
- Broad Application – The 1byone laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and can be set to motion, flashing, or simply stationary. It’s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- Automatic Timers – On at dusk and off at dawn. The integrated ambient light sensor will automatically turn the Laser Light on at sunset and off at sunrise. It can also be controlled manually using the button on the back of the light.
- Weather Resistance – Rated IP65 light casing, hide it amongst your landscaping without worrying about snow, rain, dust, and intense sunlight.
Don’t you just love these? The front of our house does not have an outlet so I am going to take advantage of these in my living/fire room area because again, they are fun!!
Follow them on their Social Media:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive a product from the company above and the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.