Invite Bandz by Marked Private Review
Disclosure: I was given 2 boxes of 8 count Invite Bandz in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
Invite Bandz are going to be the wave of our future! Brought to you by Marked Private, you can create your own party online. Its a new innovation in party invitations.
Here is how it works:
1. Create your own private online party page.
- Customize using cool backgrounds, stickers, photos & video. Your guests can get all the party details, RSVP, take polls and chat. Your page will be the “it” place to be.
2. Invite guests by putting a band in their hand.
- Each band comes with a unique Private Code to give your guests access to your online Party Page where they can share and connect. It's like a party before the party!
3. Say “Thanks”!
- No more writing Thank you cards!
- Redesign your Party Page to send guests a special thank you message with pictures and video.
4. Share Memories
- You and your guests can upload pictures and videos to share all the great party moments in the Party Album.
5. Don't Want your Party to End?
- Keep the connection going in the MP Friendz Hub-a safe, cool, private social network that's just for you and your friends.
Depending on the size of the party this is what you get in your box:
- 8 invite bandz for your guests
- 1 host bandz for yourself
- 8 invite cards
- 8 envelopes
If you want to add more guests; all you have to do is get more invite bandz. They come in packs of 4 & 8 invites.
Marked Private wants parents to know that “Marked Private” is dedicated to Children's Online privacy and safety. The only way to connect is by invitation only. MarkedPrivate.com is a closed private network for your child and their friends.
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.