Disclosure: I was given the product below in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
It has been a rainy and more chilly spring for us this year but that hasn’t kept my grandkids from playing in the Sunkitö Anti-UV Pop-Up Play Tent (with mosquito net). They have a creek out back and when we had a nice day before the tent arrived they said they wished they had a tent to relax in when they were not in the creek. Now that we have the tent the weather hasn’t been wonderful to try it out outside.
Instead, Z and E both have enjoyed opening it up (pop-up) in the living room and playing in it. They have watched their electronic devices in there, played Paw Patrol figures and even took a nap. Since you can easily fold it up (ok I did have to use the directions a few times to get the hang of it). We could store it easily in its carrying case and get it out the next time they were ready for it.
- It is easy to set up and tear down.
- It has a fully zippered front “door” as the kids call it.
- There is a cute little ‘window’ in the back of the tent that easily rolls and attaches to the tent itself if they want more light. Or the little window velcros to the tent when they want it closed.
- It comes with stakes to secure it to the ground when you are outside but you will need some cord to secure it.
- The stakes come inside of the carry bag in their own little pouch.
- It is lightweight and will be easy to transport when we take it down the hill outback to the creek for our next picnic.
- Perfect for the beach, park or the playroom
- The pop-up system makes the folding & unfolding easy
- Protects from the sun (SPF 50+), sand, wind, and mosquitoes
- Mosquito net protects from unwanted bugs and helps with napping
- Integrated smart pocket to tuck in the mosquito mesh when needed
- Includes a rear window with a mosquito mesh and a roll-up window
- Carry bag and 3 tent poles included
- Folds flat for easy travel
- Dimensions (inches):
Open: 35? x 47? 33?
Make sure before your next outing that you have ordered your Sunkitö Anti-UV Pop-Up Play Tent with Mosquito Net from their website below.
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.