Tervis Entertaining Collection in Cherry Fizz Review
Disclosure: In order to facilitate my review, I received 2 Tervis Tall Entertaining Collection Cups. This in no way influenced my review, and opinions are 100% my own.
I am so glad you decided to stop by and read my Tervis Entertaining Collection Review!
During the holiday season entertaining is at its highest. Why not make sure you are prepared with quality drinking glasses? What if you could have glasses that keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold, wouldn’t leave as much condensations and leave heavy marks on your furniture? Yes it is possible with the Tervis Entertaining Collection.
Since I did a review of a different collection Tervis offers back a while ago, I knew it was a brand I could trust. The Cherry Fizz Tumblers are wonderful. Sturdy, beautiful and the Cherry Fizz is perfect for the holiday entertaining time; or as a gift to someone who loves to entertain!
Tervis Company stores are in 35 stores in 15 states, and if there is not one near you, you can go to Terivs.com . They also have 8,000 retailers nationwide; such as Bed, Bath & Beyond, Bass Pro Shops, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Macy’s.
Information on Tervis:
- Tervis has been making insulated drinkware in America since 1946, (68 years is quite impressive).
- Features and Benefits of Tervis:
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Keeps hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold
- Safe for microwave, dishwasher, and freezer
- Reduces condensation
- Tervis has thousand of designs to choose from, including 60 license agreements:
- Personalization available (names and monograms)
- Design your own on Tervis Customyzer™ using your photos, art, etc.
- There are several size options
- 10 oz wavy tumbler
- 12 oz, 16oz and 24 oz tumbler
- Mugs, Goblets and Water Bottles
- You also can get accessories which include: colorful travel lids, shaker tops, straws and handles.
- For customer information you can call 866-TUMBLER.
Now that you have read about the Tervis Entertaining Collection, make your way over to their website to see all that they have to offer!
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.