thermal-AID® Zoo Animals Review
Disclosure: I was given 1 thermal-AID® zoo animal in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own.
When your child isn't feeling well you want to be able to comfort them. Sometimes you need a little helping hand. A stuffed animal in these times may just do the trick. But what if you could have a stuffed animal that is 100% natural, is a heating and cooling pack all wrapped into one?
The thermal-AID® Zoo Animals do all of those things!
It is made to:
- reduce fever
- relieve pain
- and it is washable
- also it is for ages 3 years and up
100% Natural Heating and Cooling Pack:
Researchers working with engineers using a unique patented process, which removes the embryo/germ tip cap and outer coat from each kernel of corn, leaving the purest and cleanest portion of the corn product. This process hardens the specialized de-germinated corn, allowing it to hold temperatures evenly for long periods of time.
The ingredients are natural cotton and a heating/cooling element composed of a specially engineered corn.
You can collect all of the Zoo animals which include:
- Baxter the Bunny
- JoJo the monkey
- Tiny the Elephant
- Happy the Hippo
- Ollie the Koala
- Bella Bear
- Buckley Bear
I receive Ollie the Koala, one of the thermal-AID® zoo animals to facilitate my review and I have to tell you, he is even cuter than pictures can show. He is soft and plush, heavy enough to sit on his bottom, and easy to fit in a suitcase or carry bag.
The directions for using your Zoo animal are easy:
- Do NOT overheat
- Follow directions exactly as printed on enclosed instructions.
- Use caution when removing the thermal-aid therapeutic zoo animal from the microwave
- If overheated, use oven mitts to towel to safely remove your from microwave.
- Extra caution should be taken by those who suffer from diabetes, nervous system disorders, circulatory disorders, or other disorders that cause impairment.
- Do not use if temperature is uncomfortable.
- Individuals with corn allergies should avoid this product.
Easy to clean:
- thermal-AID® Therapeutic Zoo Animal can be washed.
- Hand wash only, do not soak.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- Use warm/hot water and mild soap.
- Lather, rinse and drip dry.
- Animal must be fully dried before re-use.
You can purchase your thermal-AID® zoo animal at their website: thermal-AID®
The thermal-AID® Therapeutic Zoo Animal is great for ages 3+. I hope you enjoyed my thermal-AID® zoo animal review; but what is even more exciting is they have offered me to give 1 thermal-AID® away to my readers!
You can go to enter my giveaway post here ——–> thermal-AID® zoo animal giveaway
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.