Surrogacy can be difficult to decide first if it is right for you and your family especially when your past experience was not so good or you don’t know what the pros and cons of surrogacy are.
Surrogacy proved as life-changing experience of intends family those are failed infertility treatments. Surrogacy means different for everyone. It involved physical and emotional bond with surrogate mother where intended parents realized parenthood.
Surrogacy is emotional for a woman, who is not able to carry a baby in her womb. The experience is lovely for both a surrogate and a willing mother. It deeply connects souls and gives a rewarding experience for a surrogate.
The pros and cons of surrogacy will be based on your own goals. Surrogacy may be right for one person, it is not for everyone and you have to believe in it.
If you’re thinking to use surrogacy you should do own research on its pros and cons of surrogacy to determine whether it is right for you. The best place to decide whether you should choose gestational surrogacy when speaking with your local doctor.
However, surrogacy involves the legal process and several other things which you need to focus on. Apart from all these, surrogacy is the answer to all hopeful intended parents who want to start their family with their own sperm and eggs.
In this article, we have shared the pros and cons of surrogacy that quite good for you to know before making plans.
Benefits of Surrogate for Intended Parents
Unquestionably, surrogacy helps all intended parents to have their biological child in their family through another mother’s womb. Well, no one denies the fact every couple wants to have their child own, but after failed of all fertility treatments and hopes. Surrogacy is hope for parents to get their child. However, it is not right for everyone. Therefore, it needs proper attention and speaks with a doctor who is an expert in the surrogacy process.
Indented parents come from all different backgrounds such as who are not ready to start their family due to fertility issues, same-sex couples or gay, and person who wants to start their family as a single parent. The one thing common in all couples is hope and desire to start their family with own biological child. Surrogacy makes their dream fulfilled. Take a look at its benefits:
- Surrogacy is only hoped to fulfill the desire to a become parent to infertile couples, single person, and LGBT community.
- Intended parents can see the development of children such as embryo transfer and baby’s birth.
- Intended parents have the opportunity to see the entire growth and development of a child.
- Intended parents and surrogate mother shared a strong bond with each other.
- Surrogates have proved uterus, therefore, there is 100% hope to get safe and healthy delivery of the baby
- Surrogacy is safe and more successful than fertility treatments for infertile parents.
- Surrogacy proved a secure form of pregnancy and become a parent rather than adoption and treatments.
Surrogacy is one of the safest procedure for intended parents who have lost all their hopes to become a parent. However, it is not for everyone and some couple has to face serious complications and disadvantages as follows:
- Surrogacy includes the complex medical procedure and surrogacy laws. It is important to work with experts who can help you in every way to ensure the process will complete safely and legally.
- This is expensive because a number of treatments and process are involved in it.
- You have to trust your surrogate and give her peace of mind so she can deliver a healthy baby.
As you see, there are a few cons surrogacy. It is not right for everyone. Talk with your trusted doctor and find out all risk involved in gestational surrogacy process to know you’re right parent for this process.
Surrogacy Benefits for Surrogates
For intended parents, the benefits for surrogates are quite clear. This gives them the happiness of life what they deserve and waiting for many years. Well, for surrogates there are some pros such as:
- Surrogates enjoy a deep sense of human satisfaction that she helped couples to enjoy the parenthood and being completed.
- Surrogates enjoy the deep journey of pregnancy with intended parents via sharing every moment with them.
- Surrogates allow women to enjoy a sense of pregnancy again to complete their families and others.
- Surrogates enjoy a variety of luxuries and expenses in terms of care, enjoy and more.
Being a surrogate mother is not that easy. It required lots of medical things to fulfill and yes legal too. Therefore, we have found some cons here. Take a look below:
- Doctors always look for the strong uterus and physical body who can undergo all medical process easily.
- This is often stressful for surrogates. You need a surrogate who is emotionally strong and have will power to deliver the baby.
- Surrogacy required time commitment. Meeting with surrogates, clinical tests, conceiving and more required a lot of time.
While choosing surrogates and becoming surrogate mother quiet challenging and required lots of medical attention to check everything in deep. If you’re considering a surrogate pregnancy to become a parent must talk with your doctor and family to get started with this process.
If you have still hope you can become a parent, surrogacy is quite a good and safe method to become the biological parent of your child. Go with this experience and enjoy the parenthood soon!
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.