Free Iron Man 3 JARVIS App Available!
Now you can find out with an interactive experience app hosted by JARVIS on your iOS device! Create customized alarms to wake you in the morning, download ringtones, check the weather, post to Facebook and more! Sync the app to your Blu-ray™ player to unlock hidden files and suits embedded throughout the disc, and experience the first-ever voice controlled Blu-ray!
Iron Man 3 will be available on Blu-ray Combo Pack on September 24th!
“Marvel’s Iron Man 3”
In the Palm Of Your Hand
IRON MAN 3 – JARVIS: A MARVEL SECOND SCREEN EXPERIENCE
App Overview: Ever wonder what it's like to be Tony Stark? Download the one-of-a-kind, interactive experience app hosted by JARVIS to your iPad, iPhone or iPod and find out. Just like the real JARVIS, you will be able to interact with him using your own voice. Create customized alarms to wake you in the morning, download ringtones, check the weather, post to Facebook and more! Sync the app to your Blu-ray™ player to unlock hidden files and suits embedded throughout the disc, and experience the first-ever voice controlled Blu-ray!
– Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
– Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
– Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
– Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
– Install unique ringtones
– Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
– When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function
as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
1. Install the free app to your iOS™ device from the Apple iTunes Store
2. Verify that your iOS device and Blu-ray player are connected to the same Wifi Network.
3. Insert Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Blu-ray and Launch the App.
Currently only available in US, English-speaking Canada and Japan
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.