Here it is! Just Dance 2016 – it is the newest game from the top-selling franchise and it comes with 40+ new tracks! You can bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor, among many other choices.
Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breathtaking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs – and the best part is it is now available!
Just Dance 2016
The seventh installment of the Just Dance franchise. The game was released on October 20th, 2015 in the U.S. and on October 22nd, 2015 for the rest of the world. If you go to this link:
Introducing all-new game modes on PS4™, Xbox One™, and Wii U™ consoles, with more focus on online and sharing features:
- The “Dance Party” mode, where players can either work together with a common score bar or play against each other, as in previous games.
- “Sweat and Playlists” mode, to customize workout sessions. Who wouldn’t enjoy working out while having fun?
- “Dance Quests” mode, completely different from its incarnation in Just Dance 4, where each quest has the player play through 3 pre-determined songs facing bots, trying to get one of the top 3 overall scores. This makes it have a challenging feel and you will want to beat those bots!!
- “World Video Challenge” mode, where players send videos of their performances and challenge their friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat their score
- JDTV, where players can watch community made videos and fan-made dances.
- Introducing Showtime, a new feature for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Wii U where players sing, act, and/or perform in front of their cameras to create shareable music videos. Only select songs are available in this mode. But you have to admit that this is a fun enhancement for those that like to make a video of themselves.
- Additionally, Just Dance 2016 will also introduce Just Dance Unlimited, a new streaming service that will regularly deliver exclusive new content and offer subscribers 150 songs at launch. At launch, Unlimited also offers 4 Unlimited Exclusive Dance Quests. This service is exclusive to Xbox One, Wii U and PlayStation 4.
- You can now use your smartphone as a controller to play the game on the Wii U, PS4 and Xbox One. This allows Wii U and PS4 users to play with up to 6 players instead of 4, which is a feature previously exclusive to the Xbox One. The more the merrier is what I always say.
- “Party Master Mode“ Party Master returns, like previously as a Wii U exclusive. A fifth player can join and be the party’s DJ, using the Wii U gamepad to choose the songs and select the next dance moves.
- Community Remix, VIP, Score Challenges, Kcal Tracker and Autodance are all returning features.
Below I included a short clip of the ‘behind the scenes’ making of Just Dance 2016. I found it very neat how they use a green screen and their dancers. Take time to check it out, behind the scene clips are interesting and give you a little more information on what goes into a game such as this.
So for the holiday season of 2015 surprise your ‘dancer in the family’ with your purchase of Just Dance 2016 and they will thank you. The gift that keeps giving is what I always say.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.