Off to LA For the #FrozenBluRay and #PirateFairyBloggers Event, Goodbye Numb Fingers and Feet!
I am so excited!! I have been invited to a FUN event with 20+ other bloggers for the #FrozenBluRay and #PirateFairyBlogger Event. I will be attending from February 10-12, I hope you will follow along on my What U Talking Bout Willis Facebook page & my Twitter Handle @BeckyWillis and on Instagram.
Events I Will Be Enjoying While I am There:
- We will be going to the Disney Animation Studio for a behind the scene look at the making of FROZEN.
- Q&A with Directors of FROZEN; Chris Buck and Producers, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
Hands-on demonstration of the Rigging process lead by Character TC Supervisor, Gregory Smith
- Voice-over recording session with FROZEN’S Audio Engineer, Gabe Guy (I have NEVER done this before so I am super excited for this opportunity!)
Travel to the DisneyToon Studios for a look at THE PIRATE FAIRY including:
- Advance screening of the THE PIRATE FAIRY
- Sit down with THE PIRATE FAIRY Director Peggy Holmes and Producer Jennifer Magee-Cook
- Walk through the creation of “Zarina”, The Pirate Fairy from story to character design to animation. ( I am also excited to be able to see how this all happens!)
We also may have a chance at a surprise visit- to be announced later..so stay tuned for that. I have had a longtime love with Disney. As a small child I would have NEVER dreamed that I would be able to participate in events such as these. So I appreciate these opportunities that Disney has provided.
We will be staying at the Sheraton Universal Hotel during our time in LA. I enjoyed this hotel the last time I was in LA. Friendly , courteous staff and a great view!
I am looking forward to connecting with a couple bloggers I have previously met in person, and a few I know online. I also hope to make some new friendships while I am there.
Make sure to follow the hashtags: #FrozenBluRay & #PirateFairyBloggers to keep up with us!
**Disclosure**In exchange for my posts, Disney is providing this trip free of charge, (which includes airfare, hotel accommodations; and food ), although all opinions are 100% mine.**
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.