LAICA Mineralbalance™ Water Filtration System Review
Disclosure: I was given a LAICA Stream and a box of filters in order to facilitate my review. Nonetheless my opinion is 100% my own and not swayed by the receiving of the review product.
With LAICA Mineralbalance Water Filtration you don’t have to worry about your water anymore.
Water is one of the most important things we need. It helps us from getting dehydrated, we use it in many of our recipes, and flavored drinks (iced tea, kool-aid, coffee, hot tea).
One of the biggest issues in our current home is we have well water. Not a totally bad thing mind you, but it requires water filters. Our water is also hard, so it leaves deposits in our appliances (coffee pot) and we have; well now “had” to purchase water by the gallons.
Now with the LAICA Mineralbalance™ we no longer have to do that. I was very excited when I was offered to review this Water Filtration System.
Did you know that you can get Calcium and Magnesium-essential minerals for healthy bones, teeth,and muscles-from one glass of tap water?
Some Facts About this Product
Bi-Flux™ Mineralbalance™ : Made in Italy
- The bi-flux™ filter preserves the beneficial essential minerals, Calcium and Magnesium, naturally present in tap water as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bi-flux™ technology maintains the right pH level in the water (6.5 to 9.5)
- Laica’s bi-flux™ Filter does not release harmful ammonium, BPA, Epichlorohydrin, and Polyvinyl Chloride
- Each bi-flux™ filter maintains the mineral balance in your water for up to 40 gallons, which is equivalent to 300+ 16oz. water bottles
- The mineral balancing properties of the Bi-flux™ Pitcher Cartridge have also been independently tested by WQA. The Water Quality Association (WQA) is not-for-profit international trade association representing the residential, commercial and industrial water treatment industry.
LAICA Stream 3000 Series: Made in Italy
- Elegant and stylish Italian design, available in six fashionable colors, including white, orange, blue, fuchsia, yellow and green
- Removable electronic indicator so you know when to change your filter and easy to remove for cleaning your pitcher
- The pitcher is less bulky than carrying and storing store-bought water bottles
- Available in a .60 gallon pitcher
- Ideal for everyday drinking water and for cooking great tasting food
Cost: Available for a suggested retail price of:
- LAICA Stream 3000 Series: $29.99
- Bi-flux™ Mineralbalance™: $12.99
Availability: Available for purchase on:
To view more information you can visit the LAICA Mineralbalance website.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.