Original PlasmaCar by PlaSmart A Fun Gift for Under the Tree
The original PlasmaCar is a fun item to give this holiday season. It does not require batteries, nor pedals. It is just fun, and a way for your child to get some exercise while having a blast at the same time.
I thought my grandson would only be interested in it, come to find out my granddaughter was too. Once we put it together, it was time for fun.
On a flat surface it will hold someone up to 220 pounds, so even adults can enjoy trying it out too! The kids got a kick out of moving the ‘steering wheel’ back and forth to get the car to go. There were lots of laughs and giggles.
What I Love about the PlasmaCar
- No batteries, gears, or pedals, the Original PlasmaCar® is kid friendly; kid approved
- I love that you can use it inside or outside, (just be careful as it is not recommended for wood floor surfaces.) while reaching exhilarating speeds up to 6 mph / 10 km/hr. It is adult friendly and it supports up to 220 lb / 100 kg on smooth, on flat surfaces
- The sleek design with a patented safety seat PlasmaCar® by PlaSmart is great for children 3 yrs and up, and it’s easy to use – just prop your feet up on the footrests and turn the steering wheel to get moving.
- You can enjoy peace of mind with the PlasmaCar® since it meets and exceeds all US, Canadian, and European safety standards; CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, EN71, ISO and ICTI certified
- They have won multiple awards including the prestigious Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Seal Award 2006, and Gold Seal Award 2005, Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Winner 2005, TDmonthly Top Seller 2007, recipient of the 2017 TNPC Seal of Approval, 2016 Totally Awesome Awards Seal, and 2007 TOTY Nominee.
I like that both of the grandkids can enjoy it and that their Dad or Mom can drive it also if they want. It can definitely be a whole family affair. Because their driveway had a whole bunch of leaves fall that day we found it was easier to start in the garage and then come out. Also, the kitchen/dining room floors really helped get it going, so a smooth surface is definitely the best way to go.
You can purchase it here on Amazon (my affiliate link, the disclosure is below).
The owner of https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website.
This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com owner. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com owner may receive compensation.
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services.
You can visit PlaSmart below:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.