Microsoft Azure is one of the most preferred Cloud platforms today that offers a complete set of Cloud services to companies in order to meet their business challenges. The Microsoft Cloud platform gives the organization completed freedom to build, deploy, manage, and maintain multiple Cloud applications and services. Today, there are many IT companies worldwide that are using Azure Cloud-hosted services. Hence, many of these organizations require experts with the necessary knowledge and skills of developing and implementing Azure infrastructure solutions. The Microsoft MCSE 70-533 exam is exclusively designed for training the candidates on the implementation of Azure infrastructure solutions.
The MCSE 70-533 certification exam is ideal for IT professionals. Besides, the exam topics are a bit more advanced than in Microsoft 70-532. Hence, many IT specialists prefer the MCSE 70-533 certification test in order to achieve their Microsoft MCSE Windows Certification, MCSE, or MCP certificates. The Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam forgoes all the developers and .NET professionals. Instead, it is focused on judging the IT professional’s technical knowledge and skills about Azure Cloud services. Microsoft MCSE 70-533 puts a heavier emphasis on PowerShell and Azure CLI. Thus, one must focus on these two things mainly to pass the test smoothly.
The MCSE 70-533 certification test comes with 40-60 questions and lasts 120 minutes. It can be taken in English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Portuguese. The exam focuses on Microsoft Azure. It is associated with the following credentials: MCSA, MCSE, MCP.
It is important to mention that Microsoft MCSE 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions is retired because Microsoft has brought some changes to the certification. Now, two new exams are presented. Before scheduling the test, it is recommended to check the official Microsoft website.
Mainly, the Microsoft MCSE 70-533 exam is designed to measure the candidates’ knowledge and skills regarding using Azure CLI and PowerShell. However, students must also understand the following topics:
- Design and implementation of Azure Cloud service apps: Deploy web apps; configure app diagnostics and analytics; configure Azure web apps for resilience and for scaling
- Creation and management of multiple Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines, or VMs: Deploy the workloads on ARM or Azure Resource Manager VMs; design and implement effective VM storage, monitor the ARM VMs; monitor the ARM VMs availability, scale the ARM VMs
- Design and implementation of effective Azure storage strategy: Implement, design, and scale Azure storage blobs; implement SQL databases; configure diagnostics and analytics; implement recovery services
- Implementation of Azure Active Directory: Implement Azure AD with all existing directories; integrate Cloud app with Azure AD; implement both Azure B2B and B2C
- Implementation of Azure Cloud virtual networks: Configure and modify NSGs, subnets, and UDRs; design and implement a hybrid network
- Design and deployment of ARM templates: Implement ARM templates; design RBAC, or role-based access control
- Management of Recovery services and Azure security: Implement of recovery services, data protection, and security compliance
- Candidates must have some experience in implementing enterprise infrastructure solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Individuals should have experience in implementing Cloud-based hybrid solutions
- Students should be familiar with the Cloud application lifecycle management
- One must have basic knowledge about Azure Portals and Cloud Services
- Applicants must know Azure CLI (Command Line Interface) and PowerShell
The Microsoft MCSE 70-533 certification exam is designed for IT professionals with in-depth knowledge of designing and implementing Azure infrastructure solutions. Without any understanding or experience regarding the Azure Cloud, it is very difficult to pass this test. Thus, it’s advised that you prepare well for this exam.
The Microsoft MCSE 70-533 exam isn’t an easy test even for experienced professionals. Microsoft has kept high standards to find excellent specialists who are experts in their field. They need to do real preparation for passing this tough exam. There are a few preparation tips for the candidates.
- Take practice tests: There is no better alternative than taking a practice test! Make sure that you work on finishing up answering within a limited time. Websites like PrepAway offer the students to take multiple practice tests online. Utilize the opportunity to crack the test at your first attempt!
- Practice Microsoft Azure: Having theoretical knowledge about the Azure Cloud platform and its services is not enough. You should work on Azure Cloud in order to understand it better. Focus on working and learning with different Azure solutions.
- Take practical training: If you have no experience with Microsoft Azure solutions, then you must do a practical training on Azure Cloud solutions. This will help you understand Azure Cloud solutions better and get acquainted with PowerShell and Azure CLI. The more practical knowledge you gain, the more prepared you become for the real exam.
- Refer more books: You can study for the exam through books. Refer to one or two books or study guides for thorough learning. Surely, that will enhance your knowledge and credibility.
There are different resources and training courses available for the Microsoft MCSE 70-533 test. Here are a few books that you can check out for your exam preparation:
- Exam Ref MCSE 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions by Michael Washam and Rick Rainey
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions: Exam Guide MCSE 70-533
- Prepaway’s Study Guide
Here are a few great video training courses for your Microsoft MCSE 70-533 exam preparations:
- Deploying and integrating Azure AD
- Understanding and using Azure Storage
- Architecting and implementing Azure networking
- Implementing Azure Application Services
- Microsoft course 20533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Prepaway’s training course
To become a specialist in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure, you are recommended to pass the MCSE 70-533 exam. It is not easy, but with adequate preparation, books, practice tests, and courses, you will manage to do this.