The Bunnies will be saved by the Paw Patrol Pups!
Paw Patrol Pups Save the Bunnies
- Pups Save the Easter Egg Hunt – At Adventure Bay’s annual Easter egg hunt, the search for a special egg leads the PAW Patrol on an exciting adventure.
- Pups Save the Bunnies – When hungry bunnies invade Farmer Yumi’s farm, Ryder and the PAW Patrol must save his carrots from their furry friends.
- Pups Get Growing – When fertilizer causes Yumi’s crops to sprout humongous veggies, Ryder and the PAW Patrol must corral the stampeding produce before someone gets squashed.
- Pups Save the Mayor’s Tulip – Mayor Humdinger uses his Kit-tastrophe Crew to sabotage Mayor Goodway’s perfect petals for the tulip contest, and night guards Rocky and Chase come to the rescue.
- Pups Save a Stinky Flower – Mayor Humdinger drops off a gift, a flower that spreads a horrible stink when it blooms, to Mayor Goodway. When she tries to return it to him, she runs into trouble and has to be rescued by the PAW Patrol.
- Pups Save the SongBirds – When all of Adventure Bay’s songbirds go missing, super spy Chase leads the PAW Patrol on a mission to bring them home.
- A Pup in Sheep’s Clothing – The pups gear up and work together to find Farmer Al’s missing sheep and catch the culprit who keeps letting them loose.
Nickelodeon, now in its 37th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.