Disclosure: I received product from VIDBOX in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
Gone are the days when the VHS was the norm for households. We have gone from VHS to DVD to Blu-ray and now 4K is out there. If you are anything like me you probably have a lot of VHS tapes with your prom on it, weddings, birthday parties, and the list probably go on and on.
Now you can feel at ease because VIDBOX is going to help you get your old VHS tapes transferred to your PC or DVD.
What is included in VIDBOX
Provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. All you need is a VCR and a PC with or without a DVD burner. The step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. Save your precious memories before it’s too late!
You will receive a USB video capture device, software installation CD, USB cable, RCA AV cable and a quick start guide.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Processor: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 3600+ or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation
- VCR or camcorder for tape conversion
- Audio cable (3.5mm to composite)
- Audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm)
- Video Output: DVD, MPEG-2, MP4
- Video Standard Supported: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Visit our Holiday Gift Guide for more gifting ideas here.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.