Disclosure: I received the Disney Snuggle Time Game in order to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own.
If you are looking for a fun game for the littles (ages 3 and up), Wonder Forge Disney Snuggle Time Game might be perfect for under the tree this year. It is easy to store and take on your travels too.
Wonder Forge Disney Snuggle Time Game
- What you get – Disney snuggle time comes with 1 soft game board, 5 animal movers, and instructions.
- Fun play experience – you can play a game in 15 minutes, and it’s designed for 1 or more players, which makes this a perfect gift for families who enjoy playing board games together.
- Easy to understand instructions – Disney snuggle time comes with a clearly written instruction manual that’s easy to understand – you can start playing right away!
- Great replay value – Snuggle up for a calming collaborative rest-time game! Playing on a soft game board, you will help Mickey Mouse get all of his farm animal friends to bed in the barn before it gets too late! The spinning Wheel makes each game unique so this preschool game can be played over and over.
- Long term quality – Since its launch in 2007, Wonder Forge has consistently offered top-quality experiences, raising the bar for preschool and family games everywhere. The preschool titles celebrate the “can do” attitude in all kids – engaging them physically, socially, and creatively. The family games bridge generation gaps and create wholesome family moments and lasting memories.
Snuggle up for a calming game that’s perfect for bedtime, nap-time, or anytime. Help Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and friends get the farm animals across the soft game board into the barn before the sun goes down.
The innovative, soft game board is perfect for cuddle time, and for traveling.
Please Note: The link below is my Amazon affiliate link. By clicking and purchasing from my link I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Purchase on Amazon here.
How to Play Wonder Forge Disney Snuggle Time:
- 1. Spin a color or shape and move a sleepy animal to a matching location.
- 2. Move the animals into the barn for bedtime!
Good for Your Child
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.