Welcome to Frozen 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack Giveaway.
One winner will receive their own Frozen 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack.
This giveaway will run from 2.10-2.24.2020
You must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the U.S.
Enter on the Rafflecopter widget below.
The winner will have 24 hours from the time I send the winner notification email. This email will come from [email protected] so make sure you whitelist or add my email to your email client.
We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter.com) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. [What U Talking Bout Willis?](https://whatutalkingboutwillis.com) (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
Digital Feb. 11 and on Blu-ray-Feb. 25
Bonus features include a sing-along version of the film plus exclusive content,
including outtakes, deleted scenes and songs, and much more!
BURBANK, Calif. (Jan.21,2020)—Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” has melted hearts around the world, becoming the No. 1 animated feature of all time. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the follow-up to 2013’s hit Oscar®-winning Best Animated Feature, “Frozen,” comes home, with a sing-along version and all-new extras, on Digitalin 4K Ultra HD™, HD and Movies Anywhere on Feb. 11, and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on Feb. 25.
“Frozen 2” bonus features include deleted scenes, deleted songs, Easter eggs, outtakes and a sing-along version with lyrics to the film’s forever-infectious songs. Extras invite viewers to go behind-the-scenes to hear personal, making-of stories from the “Frozen 2” cast and crew. Fans who bring the film home early on Digital will receive two exclusive extras: an interview with songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, who won anOscar® for Best Original Song (“Let It Go,” 2014) and wrote seven original songs for “Frozen 2,” and a deleted song titled “UnmeltableMe.”
In “Frozen 2,” the answer to why Elsa was born with magical powers is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven, she sets out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In“Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In the highly anticipated sequel, she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®-winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—“Frozen 2” features the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff, and Josh Gad.
“Frozen 2” will be packaged in several ways to ensure families get the most out of their at-home viewing experience. The film will first be made available on digital in 4K Ultra HD™, HD and offerings on Feb 11 with two extra bonus exclusives.
Additionally, a digital bundle, which includes both “Frozen” and “Frozen 2,” will be made available for purchase in 4K Ultra HD™, HD and SD. Physical copies of the film will be available on Feb. 25 as a 4K Ultra HD™Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code) and a single DVD. -more-Additionally, all-new toys inspired by the film’s finale featuring Queen Anna and Elsa the Snow Queen will hit retail shelves on February 22 timed to the in-home release.
Bonus Features(may vary by retailer)
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Sing-Along Version of the Movie–
- Sing along with your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
- Song Selection–
- Jump to your favorite musical moments, with on-screen lyrics.
- Songs include
- Oscar®-nominated “Into The Unknown,”
- “All Is Found,”
- Some Things Never Change,”
- “When I am older,”
- “Lost in the Woods,”
- “Show Yourself,”
- “The Next Right Thing”
- Laugh along with the cast of “Frozen 2” as they record their lines, sing their songs and have fun in the recording booth.
- Deleted Scenes–
- Check out a few scenes that never made the final cut. intro-Directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck offer a glimpse into their filmmaking process with scenes that didn’t make the final cut.
- A battle rages between Arendelleand the Northuldrawhile a mysterious figure challenges King Agnarr.
- Secret Room-
- A secret room reveals even more of Anna and Elsa’s past, including a shocking revelation about their mother. Elsa’s Dream-Anna’s playful glimpse into Elsa’s dream takes a dark turn.
- Hard Nokks-Kristoff reveals his true feelings about life in Arendelle when the Nokk won’t take no for an answer.
- A Place of Our Own-Elsa uses her magic to relieve Anna’s lingering doubts about their parents’ faith in her.
- Deleted Songs–
- When it comes to“Frozen2,” there can never be too much music. Hear some of the songs that got cut from the final film.
- Directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck revel in the chance to share a few songs that didn’t make it into the final film. “Home”-Anna savors every moment as she wanders through this kingdom she calls home.
- “I Wanna Get This Right”–
- Kristoff wants everything to be perfect before he proposes, leaving Anna to wonder, “Will it ever be just right?”
- The Spirits of “Frozen 2”–
- Cast and crew explore the Scandinavian and Nordicmythology that inspired the spirits inhabiting the enchanted forest of “Frozen2.”
- Did You Know???–
- Olaf asks us the question “Did You Know” as we discover “Frozen 2” fun facts, Easter eggs and tidbits about the making of the film.
- Scoring a Sequel–
- Composer Christophe Beck combines a 91-piece orchestra with 30 choral voices to create the compelling score for “Frozen 2.”
- Gale Tests–
- They say you can’t see the wind. Only its effects. Filmmakers give it a shot while creating the playful wind spirit, Gale.
- Gale Test-A young girl and boy play tag in this fully animated effort to “give personality to something that’s invisible.”
- Drawn Gale Test- A hand-drawn test to bring the precocious wind spirit to life.
- Multi-Language Reel
- “Into the Unknown” in 29 Languages-Hear Elsa’s soaring call to adventure in 29 different languages
- Music Videos–
- Weezer and Panic! at the Disco lend their voices to a few of the soaring melodies from “Frozen2.”
- “Into the Unkown” (Panic! at the Disco version)-Panic! at the Disco frontman, Brendon Urie stars in their version of “Into The Unknown” from “Frozen2.”
- “Lost in the Woods”(Weezerversion)-Weezer puts their spinon Kristoff’s epic ballad, “Lost In the Woods.”
- Meet the Lopezes–Meet the award-winning husband-and-wife team behind the incredible songs from “Frozen” and “Frozen2.”
- Deleted Song
- “Unmeltable Me”-An animatic version of Olaf’s celebratory song about his newfound freedom.“
- Frozen 2” Cast and Crew Kristen Bell (“The Good Place,” “Veronica Mars”), Idina Menzel (Broadway’s “Rent” and “Wicked,” “Uncut Gems”), Josh Gad (Broadway’s “The Book of Mormon,” “Little Monsters”) and Jonathan Groff (Broadway’s “Spring Awakening” and “Hamilton,” “Mindhunter”) return to Arendelle as the voices of Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff, respectively. Evan Rachel Wood (“Westworld,” “Mildred Pierce,” “The Wrestler”) joins the cast as Queen Iduna, Anna and Elsa’s mother, and Sterling K. Brown (“Waves,” “Black Panther,” “This Is Us,”) portrays Lieutenant Destin Mattias. The film is directed by Chris Buck (“Frozen,” “Tarzan,” “Surfs Up”) and Jennifer Lee (Walt Disney Animation Studios’ chief creative officer, writer/director “Frozen,” writer “Frozen” Broadway, screenwriter “A Wrinkle in Time”). Lee also wrote the screenplay. The film is produced by Peter Del Vecho (“Frozen,” “The Princess and the Frog”) and executive produced by Byron Howard (“Zootopia”). Songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez (“Frozen” film/Broadway, Off-Broadway’s “In Transit”) and Robert Lopez (“Frozen” film/Broadway, Broadway’s “The Book of Mormon”) wrote seven all-new original songs for the film, and Christophe Beck, who scored “Frozen,” composed the score.
- Product Specifications
- Product SKUs:Digital= 4K UHD, HD, SD Physical=4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD+Blu-ray Feature+ +Digital Code), Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray Feature+DVD+Digital Code) &DVD
- Feature Run Time: Approximately 103 minutes
- Rating: PG in the U.S.
- Aspect Ratio:2.39:1 Audio:4K
- UHD Blu-ray= English Dolby Atmos, Spanish, French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- Blu-ray= English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, Spanish & French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- DVD= English, Spanish & French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- UHD Digital=English Dolby Atmos (some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Latin Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio 2.0 (some platforms)
- HD Digital=English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Latin Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 (some platforms)
- Subtitles:4K UHD
- Blu-ray= English SDH, Spanish & French Blu-ray=English SDH, Spanish & French DVD= English SDH, Spanish & French Digital:English SDH, French, Latin Spanish (some platforms)
- Closed Captions:English (DVD &Digital)
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.