Disclosure: I received 2 pairs of Bobbi-Toads sneakers in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
If there is one thing kids seem to go through often are shoes. If they are in school they need a good pair of sneakers for gym class, or if they play outside often it is good to have more than one pair. This way if they get wet or dirty they have another pair to change into.
My grandson loves to be outside, so for him, I love to be able to get him extra sneakers or shoes whenever possible. My granddaughter goes to school, so for her, it is nice to have extras beyond what her parents get her so she has some for school and some for playing.
Bobbi-Toads now come in styles for boys and girls. They are not only cute but comfortable to wear. The light ups that I chose for Emma light up on the toes area. This makes them a bit more fun. I mean if your shoes lit up wouldn’t you find that to be more fun than if they didn’t?
Bobbi-Toads have light ups for boys too, but the light ups are on the side panel as you can see above. Watch the video below to learn all about Bobbi-Toads and how they started.
- Bobbi-Toads sneakers are fun and creative, allowing kids to paint and create keeping them occupied and off their phones – we love that! 🙂
- Bobbi-Toads are eco and animal-friendly!
- Bobbi-Toads were patented, created and are designed by a Father-Daughter team, Bob & Jacquelynn Stanley – it’s all in the family.
- Starting at less than $50 a pair, they fit every parent’s holiday shopping budget too!
- Bobbi-Toads also donates a portion of proceeds to charitable organizations including Our Lady of the Angels, an inner-city mission in Stanley’s hometown of Chicago.
They also offer combo packages so you can Buy Together & Save! You can also get $5 shipping or Free shipping on orders $75 or more.
Visit them on their Social Media and Website below:
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.