Brownie Delight Sundae Hot Chocolate
During the winter months we enjoy hot drinks in our home. Whether it be coffee, tea or a variety of cocoa. My daughter made this one and stepped it up a bit by adding toppings. Thus the name Brownie Delight Sundae… Once you try it, you will be hooked.
- 3 cups powdered coffee creamer (we use non-name brand)
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups chocolate flavored drink mix (like Quik or equivalent)
- 3 cups dried milk
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (or we used marshmallow fluff like a 7oz or larger container)
- Pecans chopped are optional as a topping
- Hershey's or equivalent caramel syrup or chocolate if you want extra chocolate
- In a large bowl put the first 5 ingredients above and stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed together.
- If using an 8oz mug, add 2 tablespoons mix with 8oz of hot water and stir.
- Top with marshmallow fluff, caramel and pecans if you choose, you can even top with sprinkles if you choose.
- If using a 16oz mug, add 4 tablespoons mix with 16oz of hot water and stir.
- Again top with the same toppings as above or get creative.
- This mix will make 15 cups of mix, so if you don't want to have extras you can half the recipe to make less.
- Stores great in a zip lock bag or air tight container.