Brownie Delight Sundae Hot Chocolate
During the winter months we enjoy hot drinks in our home. Whether it be coffee, tea or a variety of cocoa. My daughter made this one and stepped it up a bit by adding toppings. Thus the name Brownie Delight Sundae… Once you try it, you will be hooked.
- 3 cups powdered coffee creamer (we use non-name brand)
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups chocolate flavored drink mix (like Quik or equivalent)
- 3 cups dried milk
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (or we used marshmallow fluff like a 7oz or larger container)
- Pecans chopped are optional as a topping
- Hershey's or equivalent caramel syrup or chocolate if you want extra chocolate
- In a large bowl put the first 5 ingredients above and stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed together.
- If using an 8oz mug, add 2 tablespoons mix with 8oz of hot water and stir.
- Top with marshmallow fluff, caramel and pecans if you choose, you can even top with sprinkles if you choose.
- If using a 16oz mug, add 4 tablespoons mix with 16oz of hot water and stir.
- Again top with the same toppings as above or get creative.
- This mix will make 15 cups of mix, so if you don't want to have extras you can half the recipe to make less.
- Stores great in a zip lock bag or air tight container.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.