Delicious Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes
My daughter has a very talented friend who has been making delicious desserts. I had the opportunity to try her fabulous Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes and wanted to share it with my readers, with her permission of course. Darby would like to someday open her own bakery; and from what I have seen she is well on her way! Thank you Darby!
- Cupcake Indgredients:
- ½ cup Guinness
- 1 stick butter
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Buttercream Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of 10x flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Some vanilla
- Melt butter mix in sugar milk and vanilla
- Simmer Guinness with butter and brown sugar.
- Add cocoa whisk till smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bake at 350 degrees until a tooth pick comes out clean or until tops are spongy.
- *Baking time is approximate you can try 15 minutes and check them with a toothpick but should not need to be bakes any longer than 25 min.
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.