Delicious Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes
My daughter has a very talented friend who has been making delicious desserts. I had the opportunity to try her fabulous Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes and wanted to share it with my readers, with her permission of course. Darby would like to someday open her own bakery; and from what I have seen she is well on her way! Thank you Darby!
- Cupcake Indgredients:
- ½ cup Guinness
- 1 stick butter
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Buttercream Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups of 10x flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Some vanilla
- Melt butter mix in sugar milk and vanilla
- Simmer Guinness with butter and brown sugar.
- Add cocoa whisk till smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bake at 350 degrees until a tooth pick comes out clean or until tops are spongy.
- *Baking time is approximate you can try 15 minutes and check them with a toothpick but should not need to be bakes any longer than 25 min.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.