DIY: Cinnamon Cut-Outs
If you would like some easy decorations for your tree, or in a bowl on top of cedar tips or small pine boughs. If you make them larger before they dry you can put a hole in the top with a straw to hang them from your tree or a swag.
- ¾ c cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground clove
- ½ c applesauce (warmed in microwave)
- 2 tbsp. white glue
- Preheat oven to 250
- Mix ingredients in lg bowl
- Knead to stiff dough
- Cut with cookie cutters
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet
- If using for ornaments, poke a hole , using a straw.
- Bake 1 hr. Makes 8-12 lg size or 24 miniature
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.