Rocky Road S’Mores Bars by Grandma Ryan
My Grandma Ryan was the BEST baker, meal maker… so I try to make things that are from the “My Recipes” little binder she gave me back in 1989. These Rocky Road S’Mores Bars not only look great; they taste great too!
- 1 cup Oleo
- 1 cup (packed) Brown Sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs ( i found 1 package crushed in a baggie with a rolling pin is a little more than 1 cup)
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-12oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Beat oleo & sugar until light and fluffy
- Add combined flour and graham cracker crumbs
- Mix Well.
- Press onto bottom of 13″x9″ pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. (I did marshmallows, then chocolate chips)
- Bake until lightly brown. (I baked 15 min but can be 15-20 min depending on oven)
- Cool and cut into squares.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.