Roman Meal: A Healthy Choice for Generations
- Roman Meal not only has many products, it has been around for generations.
- Baked fresh and locally, partners with over 90 regional bakeries, you will never have to worry about the bread being stale or shipped frozen.
- Roman Meal whole grain bread is made from a sweet and soft whole grain blend of
whole wheat, whole rye, wheat bran, wheat germ and flaxmeal, with hints of honey
Roman Meal Recipes
- Roman Meal offers dozens of tasty and healthy whole grain recipes the entire family will love. The recipes listed below are some I thought sounded delicious. You can see the full list here, and let me know what sounds delicous to you!
Whole Grains & Health
One serving of Roman Meal bread (2 slices) has 21 grams of whole grains – more than 40% of the recommended daily value of whole grains.** **The USDA recommends 48 grams of whole grains each day. Whole grains help with weight management and help with digestion. Roman Meal is also a great source of vitamin D and fiber as well as an awesome source of calcium. Can you imagine getting all of these advantages with any other bread? No, neither do I. Then to top it all off studies are showing that your whole grain intake may possibly reduce the risk of having heart disease!
About Roman Meal–The Company
If you wonder who exactly was the first company to offer whole grain bread? You probably wouldn’t be surprised that Roman Meal was one of the first ones. Family owned and operated since 1912, gives you an idea of the quality and long standing loyalty of the family. Roman Meal has been a favorite whole grain bread for generations; which isn’t surprising after reading all of the other information on their brand.
From Roman Meal
- Save $1 when you sign up for the Roman Meal e -newsletter: Sign-Up Link for their Newsletter . Each Roman Meal newsletter contains an additional $1 off coupon.
- Roman Meal Baked Fresh Sweepstakes
· September 2-30 at www.facebook.com/RomanMeal
· Grand prize = $2,500; several others will win free bread coupons.
·Get a $1 off coupon when you enter the sweepstakes
·Whole Grains Month is September 1st- 30th , 2014, Theme: “Make the Switch.” Use delicious whole grain
recipes to incorporate more whole grains in your diet!
- Visit the “Simple Meals” Pinterest board“ for easy whole grain recipe ideas.
- Sponsored by the Whole Grains Council , an organization dedicated to helping consumers find whole grain foods and spreading understanding of their health benefits
In conclusion, Roman Meal is more than just wheat bread, it is a healthy alternative to breads in your bread aisle. I really enjoyed my Egg Salad Sandwich above, my recipe (although simple) tasted awesome between 2 tasty pieces of Roman Meal! Get yours today.
Get Social With Roman Meal
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.