Farmhouse Vegetable Dip
This dip is a family favorite. When my son was in the 4th grade he had me make it for his Christmas party at school. I thought it wouldn’t go over well with that age group; but even the kids cleaned it up! I served it with pretzels and it was delicious!
- 1 envelope Lipton or Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 3 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp. salt-free Mrs. Dash or Spike Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Blend sour cream and mayo in medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients above and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with chips, in a bread bowl (I like Rye) or raw vegetables. Must refrigerate at least 2 hours up to overnight before serving.
- *May use fat free sour cream and mayo.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.