Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe
This dip is another great idea for a get together or party as something a ‘bit’ different. Excellent with nacho cheese chips, nacho chips or use your imagination!
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2/3 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp. onion powder
- 1/3 tsp. McCormick dried cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Blend sour cream and mayo in medium bowl.
- Add dry seasonings and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with chips, or raw veggies. This is even better if it sets 8 hours or overnight.
- *You can use fat free sour cream and mayo.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.