Garlic Onion Dip Recipe
The only word of advice I can give you on this one is if you eat it and plan to be ‘close’ to someone afterwards, you will want a mint! Otherwise it is great!
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt-free Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Blend together 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with chips or raw vegetables.
- Must refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Better if made 8 hours ahead of time.
- *can use fat free sour cream and mayo
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.