Garlic Onion Dip Recipe
The only word of advice I can give you on this one is if you eat it and plan to be ‘close’ to someone afterwards, you will want a mint! Otherwise it is great!
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1½ tbsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp. salt-free Mrs. Dash seasoning
- ⅛ tsp salt.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Blend together 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with chips or raw vegetables.
- Must refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Better if made 8 hours ahead of time.
- *can use fat free sour cream and mayo
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.