4 Awesome Dips for Any Occasion
I am going to share with you 4 awesome dips which are quick and easy. These are always a hit at any gathering I bring them to and it’s just a few simple ingredients.
I will number the recipes with a link to each one so that you can print them out!
1. Garden Dill Dip
- 4 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. salt free Spike (or salt free Mrs Dash)
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream (for fat free version use fat free sour cream)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for fat free version use fat free mayonnaise)
- Blend sour cream and mayo in a medium bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with raw vegetables, chips or pretzels, also awesome in Pumpernickel Bread Bowl.
- Much better if made 8 hours ahead or day before.
2. Garlic Onion Dip Recipe can be found here: Garlic Onion Dip Recipe.
3. Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe can be found here: Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe.
4. Farmhouse Vegetable Dip Recipe can be found here: Farmhouse Vegetable Dip Recipe.
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.