My niece Michelle said she needed some ‘baking therapy’ and this is what she came up with. Simple yet creative is what I saw, when she shared this picture with me. Michelle is a professional photographer; you can see her website at: Artistic Vision MT. The idea is simple really but the outcome would be great for that Spooky Halloween Party or a “Who Done it” theme.
- 1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1-2 Cake Frosting Tub (white/vanilla)
- Cake Frosting Gel
- Little plastic knives found in a craft store or children's section
- Prepare cake mix as directed for cupcakes.
- Line Cupcake Tin(s) with your favorite cupcake liner or silver liners.
- Once cooled use a cake decorating bag to swirl frosting.
- Drizzle red cake gel to replicate the look of dripping blood.
- Stick plastic play knife into center of cupcake.
- Prep time- depends on how long it takes to bake cupcakes and decorate.
- Serves 18-24 depending on amount of cupcakes made.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.