Tostadas by Michelle P.
- 1# Ground Beef
- 1/2 Small Onion Diced
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Large Can of Refried Beans
- Medium Size Jar of Pace Picante Sauce (not chunky!!)
- Small Can of Green Chilies
- Corn Tortillas
- oil-enough to fry however many tortillas you need.
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives etc.
- Brown the hamburger and half small onion diced.
- Season with garlic salt, black pepper.
- When done add:
- the refried beans
- the whole jar of Medium Pace Picante
- and the small green chiles
- Cook Corn Tortillas, deep fry them til crispy obviously.
- Then top your corn tortillas with sauce above, add whatever you want, cheese,
- sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, etc
What's Your Reaction?
Newly middle-aged wife of 1, Mom of 3, Grandma of 2. A professional blogger who has lived in 3 places since losing her home to a house fire in October 2018 with her husband. Becky appreciates being self-employed which has allowed her to work from 'anywhere'. Life is better when you can laugh. As you can tell by her Facebook page where she keeps the humor memes going daily. Becky looks forward to the upcoming new year. It will be fun to see what 2020 holds.