Venison Stroganoff Recipe
Grab your Crock-Pot and you are on your way with the ingredients below at a delicious meal, easy and ready for dinner in 8 hours!
- 1 package of Beef Stroganoff Seasoning Mix plus water from instructions
- 1 cup water (optional)
- 1 Med.-Large Onion sliced
- 1 Jar of Cubed Venison with juices (you can also used cubed beef or meatballs)
- 1 14oz can of sliced Mushrooms (drain ½ the juice)
- 1 8oz container of Sour Cream
- 1 package of Egg Noodles
- Set Crock-pot or timer for 8 hours
- Pour meat (in my case quart jar of venison cubed) into crock-pot
- Add 1 14oz jar of sliced mushrooms with ½ of the juice drained
- Add 1 medium to large sliced onion
- Add 1 package of Beef Stroganoff Seasoning Mix packet (with water in directions)
- Add 1 cup extra water (optional)
- Stir together, make sure some type of time is on whether on the crock-pot or timer.
- Fifteen minutes before ending time of crock pot make egg noodles according to package directions.
- When time is up, stir in 1 8oz container of sour cream thoroughly.
- Serve over Egg Noodles.
This is the Crock-Pot you could win! at the link above!
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.