FROZEN FEVER – First Look Images & Featurette Now Available!!!
I am VERY excited to share with you the first look images and video featurette!
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ all-new short FROZEN FEVER, which welcomes Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf back to the big screen, will open in theaters on March 13th, in front of Disney’s CINDERELLA, a live-action feature inspired by the classic fairy tale.
Frozen Fever –Featurette
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Google +
CINDERELLA opens in theaters everywhere on March 13th!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyAnimation
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DisneyAnimation
U.S. Release Date: March 13, 2015, in front of “Cinderella”
Voice Talent: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad
Directors: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Producers: Peter Del Vecho, Aimee Scribner
In “Frozen Fever,” it's Anna's birthday and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever, but when Elsa catches a cold, her powers may put more than just the party at risk.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 2013 feature film “Frozen” won two Academy Awards® (best animated film and best original song with “Let It Go”) and a Golden Globe® (best animated feature film). It is the fifth highest grossing film of all time and the highest grossing animated film earning more than $1.27 billion globally. Released wide domestically on Nov. 27, 2013, “Frozen” posted the No. 1 industry all-time Thanksgiving debut and Walt Disney Animation Studios’ biggest opening ever. The digital and Blu-ray/DVD release was one of the biggest home-entertainment successes of the last decade.
- Director Chris Buck (“Frozen”) helmed the 1999 Disney classic “Tarzan” (with Kevin Lima) as well as the 2007 Oscar®-nominated “Surf’s Up” (with Ash Brannon). His animation credits also include 1989’s “The Little Mermaid,” “The Rescuers Down Under” (1990) and “Pocahontas” (1995).
- Director Jennifer Lee (“Frozen”) is one of the screenplay writers of 2012’s arcade-hopping comedy adventure “Wreck-It Ralph.” Her screen adaptation of John Steinbeck’s “The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights” is being produced by Troika Pictures. She has an original screenplay in development with Leonardo DiCaprio's Appian Way, and her original script “Lucid Dreams” was optioned by Wolfgang Peterson's Radiant Productions.
- Producer Peter Del Vecho’s (“Frozen”) credits as producer include 2011’s “Winnie the Pooh” and 2009’s “The Princess and the Frog.” He served as associate producer for “Chicken Little” and “Treasure Planet.”
- Producer Aimee Scribner served as associate producer for Disney’s Oscar®-winning “Frozen” and 2011’s “Tangled.” She produced the 2012 short “Tangled Ever After.”
- Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez wrote the original songs for “Frozen,” including the Oscar®-winning song “Let It Go.” The “Frozen” soundtrack is Billboard’s top-selling album of 2014 and spent 33 weeks in the top 5 on the Billboard 200 chart, including 13 weeks at No. 1. It is certified triple Platinum, selling more than 3.9 million units. The “Let It Go” film clip from “Frozen” has been viewed more than 370 million times on YouTube. Anderson-Lopez made her off-Broadway debut at Primary Stages with “In Transit,” a musical performed entirely without accompaniment, inspired by the rhythms and sounds of life on the subway. Lopez is the Tony®-, Grammy®-, and Emmy®- winning co-creator of the worldwide smash hit Broadway musicals “Avenue Q” and “The Book of Mormon.” Together with his wife and collaborator, he co-wrote songs for the feature film “Winnie the Pooh” and “Finding Nemo: The Musical,” a beloved fixture at in Disney’s Animal Kingdom since 2006. Their next project for stage is an original musical called “Up Here,” which will be featured in the La Jolla Playhouse’s 2015-16 season.
I hope you look forward to Frozen Fever and Cinderella just as much as I do.
Wife, mother, grandma, blogger, all wrapped into one person, although it does not define her these are roles that are important to her. From empty nesters to living with our oldest and 2 grandchildren while our house is rebuilt after a house fire in 10/2018 my life is something new each day.